Friday, February 20, 2009

John Richard Groeschen

This post is from a 5/16/08 e-mail to www.campsprings.com from John R. Groeschen Jr. of Saint Petersburg, Florida

Hey Folks,
My name is John Groeschen Jr. My father was John Richard Groeschen. He was the son of George J. Groeschen and Florence Reitmann. My father and me loved to read Don's history of this part of Campbell County. My dad would tell all kinds of storys of the Steffens and Enzweilers from his youth. Many of them were his cousins. My dad recently passed away after a brief illness and as he requested I will be bringing him home soon. He often spoke of days he spent running the back roads and was particurly fond of the area around Tugfork Rd.were his father owned some property. He was born in 1934 at 46 East Alexandria Pike in Cold Spring in a large stone house that his father built. He had 14 brothers and sisters many of whom still live in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment